Friday, March 23, 2007

Where has the week gone?

Oh, I'd give you the details of the past week, but I don't remember most of the past week. I have some recollection of sleeping, popping ibuprofen pills and sleeping some more. The rest is just a haze. Wait. There is a conversation with my doctor involving his suggestion that I just have my rotten tonsils ripped out once and for all that I seem to also recall, but that's it. That's all I have for you. Rotten tonsils and sleep. Yeah, I didn't think you wanted to hear about any of that.

Tell me, do you know if there's some sort of Father of The Year award? Because after the past week, I think Mike could be a serious contender. He's been handling all household functions and child care while maintaining a full-time job. I don't think he's even complained, or if he has, I've been too feverish to notice. Either way, I still think he deserves something and right now all I'm coming up with is chocolate pudding. Nothing says thank you like chocolate pudding, right? No? Are you sure?

3 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger QT said...

Oh no - I am so sorry you are down for the count! I love your man for letting you rest and get better.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Scribbit said...

Hope you're recovering by now, nothing like a cold to make life miserable.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Girlplustwo said...

oh, friend. and how are you now?

man of the year, indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >