Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Daze

This space has been neglected. I wish I could say that's going to change soon, but I really doubt it.

Mike's been working a project with people in Japan, so his workday has been starting at night. My work deadlines and solo parenting have been keeping me completely occupied. Sweet Sarah has developed a cough. So, there was no sleeping last night. Now, I'm afraid she's feeling just bad enough that I'll have to keep her home with me. This means my workday will also have to begin tonight after I get her to bed.

But, the dogs. The dogs are doing great, napping at this moment.

4 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Blogger QT said...

Ok, the dogs comment made me laugh hard enough to start a coughing spell. Somehow they find a way to make it through, don't they?

Here's hoping all your projects bring you ample rewards~post whenever you can~ I'll be here!

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

granddaughters could be shipped out of state you know giving bread winners time to work. There probably would be no complaints from volunteer babysitters.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Girlplustwo said...

sounds like you have a sweet offer already...otherwise, neighbor..we really should connect sometime.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Scribbit said...

I know what you mean, I'm just getting around to answering comments for example. Life's been busy for you too?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >