Wednesday, February 14, 2007

31st Month

Dear Sarah,

I haven't written one of these letters to you in a long time. Every month, the words kick around in my head, but I just can't seem to get them typed out. Work, chores and Six Feet Under reruns just suck up all of my free time. I hate to disappoint you again, but this will be a short note. I'd love to take the time and give you complete details about the songs that you're singing, the demands that you're making and the fits that you're throwing. Oh, but I get a little rash when I think about the fits and the demands. So, just know that even though life with you never seems to have a quiet moment (there are questions, singing, laughing, talking and questions and questions and questions) your chattering brings me a joy that drowns out all the negative static in the world. And that is far better than silence.

Love,
your mama

PS
We snapped a photo of you last night that is very similar to a photo taken of you on your first birthday (19 months ago! How did that happen? Where has the time gone?) - same chocolate face, same happy eyes, same loving daddy. You're just a lot longer now.




1 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger QT said...

Both pics are priceless - what a sweet baby face she has!

I am a Six Feet Under fan myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >