Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So not a rock star

Wow! I haven't been here in a while. The truth is I probably shouldn't be here now, but procrastination is one of my mightier skills.

So, what's been eating up all of my time? I so wish I had some rock star story for you. You know - played a gig, sampled the juice, woke up on a plane headed to Cairo surrounded by chimps in bejeweled gaucho pants. Ahhh... but I have none of that. I just spent part of last week at my office in Southern California. There were no gigs or chimps. All there was to be found was work, sunshine, traffic and running trails that dripped pure joy directly into my soul. Life in the south remains the same.

Now, I find myself on an intense project with a ridiculous schedule. I fear my life will be clouded with work for a few weeks. Had I only been blessed with the talents of a musician, this wouldn't be true. No. I'd be on a plane to Cairo.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Blogger QT said...

Welcome back! Good to see you are still alive and kicking.

Glad you got to sample some sun. That seems to make things easier on a body.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >