Saturday, December 30, 2006

To imagine is everything...

Sarah has some new friends. We haven't actually seen these new friends. I'm told that they live "way, way down the street - far away", but these friends definitely have names. Let's see, there's Chawlee, Jawgee, and Lolli. Occasionally, another one is added to the mix, but I don't think I can even attempt to spell her name. Just bob your head around and make the noise a basketball might make if it were being dribbled in a swamp, and that would be a pretty close match to the sound of her name.

These friends are a very colorful bunch. They're all girls, "big girls". Traveling seems to be their thing. Chawlee is especially adventurous. She has an orange plane and a white car. At various times throughout the day, one or all of them are headed to our house. But, they never seem to get here.

Still, we're having fun hearing about these amazing girls. I'll let you know if they ever make it to our house. I hope they hurry, though. It's getting crowded in here. Apparently, Sarah also has one and a half sisters.

6 Comments:

At 11:20 PM, Blogger Girlplustwo said...

i love this. i can't wait to experience this myself.

i really love this.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger becca said...

I haven't received our long distance bill for the month of December yet, but Sarah and Julianne must talking quite a bit. Julianne's new friend is named Sharpey, but he is a "big boy" rather than a "big girl." He must live closer to our house because he walks here. Yesterday, a new friend came over. She/he was sitting on the couch next to a pretend Jacob and Emma. It's name was January! :)

Also, Julianne did not want Santa to come either. Might have been something to do with her devious father trying to get her to listen to the reindeer on the roof as he was putting her to sleep. Poor thing. Nothing like being scared on Christmas Eve.

Happy New Year!!!

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger QT said...

My BF's nephew has a few choice friends as well - one is from China and another works at McDonalds. It is cool to see a child's imagination at work...

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when my daughter (age three) left her imaginary horse tied up at church! I was so distraught I called the pediatrician on Monday. He assured me that everything was o.k.

Mimi Fife

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger SuperP. said...

Oee has people in her 'magination', lots of them.. but she won't let me cross her pegasus with a mermaid and gets really angry when I introduce my newest character as pegmermia or mermegasus.

Kids are strange. And, hilarious.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

jen - I'm sure your little one will soon fill your house with guests of every type.

becca - We must get Sarah and Julianne together. I have a feeling they could cook up a lot of trouble.

qt - It's great that your nephew's friend is even employed!

mimi - Imagninary horse! I love that.

penny - Oee has a monopoly on imagination. Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >