Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Talk to me Gordie...

So much work. So, so much work to do.

In times like these, when the enormity and quantity of tasks paralyze me, furious tentacles rip through the floorboards, wrap around my ankles and pull me into a frozen, panic-stricken, hunched position over my keyboard. There's only one thing that can stop the zinging, tickling brushes of bee wings in my head. One thing that can release me in to action. Only one thing. One song...

he said I'm fabulously rich
C'mon just lets go
She kinda bit her lip
Geez, I don't know....



2 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger QT said...

Boy, do I know the feeling! Here's to finishing soon and a nice bottle of your favorite beverage when you are done.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Girlplustwo said...

hope all is well with you - missed seeing you around lately.

take care, sister.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >