Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Burnt Eggs

I work from home. When I tell people this, I usually get remarks about how great it must be to work in my pajamas all day. While working from home does have its advantages, a lot of advantages. It's not quite like what most people imagine. Most days, it's a lot like this:

Gosh, I haven't eaten breakfast yet. I think I'll put some eggs on to boil. While the eggs are cooking, I'll get some work done. Type, type, type... Phone rings. Answer some questions. Hang up. Oh, I better respond to this email. Type, type, type... Type, type, type some more. Hey, what's that smell? Aghgh! Burnt eggs. Again.

Also, the pajama thing really doesn't work. If you don't shower and get dressed, you just end up feeling scummy, out of sorts and smelling like burnt eggs.

1 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger Kris said...

I agree. I have to get dressed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >