Monday, February 19, 2007

Sunshine State?

We're back! Yeah, we were gone. Didn't even notice, huh? Well, the dogs missed us. Don't you want to know where we spent the weekend? No?!? Really? Come on. Ask me. Hmmm... Well, I'm going to tell you anyway. We went to Florida! Miami Beach. Sounds glamorous, doesn't it? Like we lazed around on the beach in our gold swimsuits, sipping aqua blue concoctions out of teeny-tiny goblets, nibbling on long stemmed cherries. Well, it wasn't like that. At all. It was cold. Really cold. No, I'm not kidding. Cold. In Florida. Yes, Florida. Like we had to wear sweaters. And socks. Yeah, I know my teeth are chattering. Hold on. I have to take a hot bath. Maybe after I warm up, I'll tell you more about our trip.

4 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger QT said...

OMG - too funny that you went from CA to FL and it wasn't even warm! Did you have fun at least?

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no,,you had to wear sweaters,
and even worse,,SOCKS!
How dreadful. REJ

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

qt - It was truly comical. We did have fun though.

REJ - Aren't I a whiner? Oh, but it was such a letdown. I really wanted to soak in the sun on the beach. For you tough Midwesterners, it would have still been tropical.

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Scribbit said...

Oh I don't know, it still sounds wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >