Friday, March 31, 2006

The 25 Days of Rain

Current Conditions:

55 °F / 13 °C
Light Rain

This has been the rainiest March on record since 1904. I've been spending my days wiping muddy dog paws and wringing out Sarah's play clothes. I'm not sure how California became the new Seattle (Global warming? Retribution for our love of the Birkenstock?), but I've had it. I NEED sunshine and heat. From the look of things, this need, like my need to be independently wealthy, is going to go largely unmet.

Forecast:




Tomorrow
61 °
45 °
Day After That
61 °
47 °
Rest of My
Natural Life
57 °
43 °
Chance of Rain
60% chance
Chance of Rain
80% chance
Rain Showers
99.9% chance

3 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a place with plenty of Sunshine! However, you have to
let go of that "wealthy" expectation. Who needs income, insurance benefits, retirement, etc..?? "Off The Map", You should
see this movie. And, there is "The Milagro Beanfield War". Sunny days to you.
REJ

 
At 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know, it rains a little bit here in alabama. but, the temp is up into the eighties today, and tomorrow, etc., and it is only april!!! so come on! and yes we have mountains. love, carrie

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

REJ - I could stand a bit of sunshine from home. I guess I'll have to settle for the movie version.

Carrie - Eighties? We're there, and we might be staying for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >