Thursday, March 30, 2006

Blue Bear

Another one of Sarah's friends, Patricia, got promoted from daycare to preschool. At her going away party, Patricia got to wear a hat and received, among many gifts, a blue bear.

Since that time, Sarah has been insisting that it's "Sarah's turn for party". She has every detail of the event planned out. She's going to wear Patricia's hat, eat cake, and get a balloon and blue bear as presents. After I explained that she was going to have to wait a while before her turn for a party came around, she looked at me and said, "Daddy bring blue bear for Sarah." While her dad was out of town the past few days, she repeated this phrase ad nauseam.

This morning when he pulled her out of her crib, I heard a squeal and then a little voice say, "I show mama!" Into my room ran a little girl holding this:



Hmmm... I wonder what'll happen when she can say, "Daddy bring red convertible for Sarah."

2 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Sorry Sweetie, but I think that is what Daddies are for. Bringing home blue bears (and other assorted gifties) on command.

You should have Sarita ask for 2Ct diamond studs and tell her you will just 'take care of them' until she turns 18.

And yes, I would totally do that.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

N - I like the way you think. I think Sarita is going to start asking for a full-time housekeeper. Oh yeah, and a vacation house in the Sierras.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >