Friday, March 17, 2006

Do you see what I see?

I got this via email from Mike:

---------------------------------------------------

OPHTHALMOLOGY EXAM


Look at the pictures to see if you see movement, then read what is below







What do you see?

One teacher said, "I felt like they were all moving...but slowly, kinda like, they were breathing."

The pictures attached are used to test the level of stress a person can handle.

The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress.

Alleged criminals that were tested see them spinning around madly; however, senior citizens and kids see them standing still.

None of these images are animated -- they are perfectly still.

---------------------------------------------------

Weird! I told Mike that I saw nothing but a blur of colors. I'm hoping this will get me out of diaper and dishwashing duty.

5 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Kris said...

At first they were moving really fast. But then I read the part about criminals, and when I looked again, they were moving. very. slowly. Not sure what that means, maybe I'm a repressed criminal or something. :)

 
At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! This is so cool! I came here to let you know about a game on my site (blogspot extreme makeover). Well and it's funny, the first pic, doesn't move, the second moves a little bit, but the last one moves like waves! I am stressed out for sure!
Thanks

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they move very slowly, and then appear to stop. does this mean that i am elderly? love, carrie

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Kris - Repressed criminal? I like it.

Zee - At least they aren't spinning madly. Hope your stress eases a bit.

Carrie - I think it's because you're a kid at heart.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

the first one doesn't move at all, the last one barely 'breathes' and the middle one flexes.

pretty cool regardless of the 'meaning'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >