Sunday, March 12, 2006

Trendsetter?

This morning we went out for a nice Sunday breakfast. Sarah was so excited to go that she insisted on picking out her own outfit and combing her own hair.

After rolling her head on the carpet a few times for a perfectly tousled look, she scoured her closet, and this is what she felt would accentuate her personality best:



I can't ever claim to be up on the latest fashions, but is the homeless look really in style again? Too bad, I just threw out my grocery cart and paper sack pants.

5 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each blog I see is more special than the one before as are the two Fife girls. xu3

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah is in style! I dress like this all the time...! liking the new blog...um...decoration?

jodie xxx

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

anonymous - Thanks. Hope to see you soon!

Jody - Poor, Sarah. I have no clue about fashion. I need all of the advice I can get. So, I guess if she looks like a hip teen she's doing ok. I'm glad you like the new blog look. I went a little crazy with the green.

 
At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow-i think i saw that exact outfit in cosmo the other day. and i am sure that paris and lindsay will be wearing the same thing in just a few days. although i hear that paris has really big feet. i hope she can find elmo slippers that fit. would sarah like to borrow james' man purse? love, carrie

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Carrie - I'm so embarrassed that I know who Paris and Lindsay are. Poor Paris and her big, rich feet. That girl makes me angrier than a cheerleader.

A man purse? That's exactly what Sarah is missing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >