Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The THING!

For a few mornings now, I've gone into the garage to feed the dogs, and I've found their dog food bin wide open. I thought it was odd but was too sleepy to care.

Still a little curious if I was having some problems with reality, I made a note of the state of the dog food bin last night. It was closed tightly. A couple of hours later I went into the garage and discovered the dog food bin completely open! And it was obvious that something had helped itself to some dog food.

Tonight, we're determined to uncover the identity of the dog food thief. In the hope of getting an impression of its footprint, flour has been placed by the food bins:



We've also sprinkled flour by the doggie door, which is where we believe the perp is making its entrance:



Someone in our house is floating the theory that The Thing, a creature that made horrific sounds in our backyard in California and was never concretely identified but was most likely a raccoon or Sasquatch in heat, has followed us. You know latched onto the underbelly of our moving truck à la Max Cady in Cape Fear.

Isn't this exciting? We'll let you know tomorrow if we get a hint on the identity of our hungry visitor. Hope you can sleep through the suspense. WE CAN'T!

3 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger QT said...

My vote goes to the masked bandit.

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is the Chupacabra!
MKR

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

MKR - I PRAY you're right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >