Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

(Yeah, I know it was yesterday. Just pretend you read this yesterday. And drink some coffee. Better, right? That's what I thought.)

Now, egg hunting photos!









I don't have enough words to describe how awesome this holiday was for Sarah. If I could box up the excitement that spilled from her and mail it to you, all of the dull would be wiped out of your week. You probably wouldn't even need coffee to cope. OK. That might be taking it a bit too far. But, you definitely wouldn't care that I wished you a happy Easter a day late.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger QT said...

OMG - CUTE!! And look...no snow on the ground. What's that like?

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you? It's beautiful. And Sarah looks picture-perfect.

Rachael

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger Jonzie said...

I can see your coffee addiction is almost as bad as ours...

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

QT - We woke up to snow this morning! I wasn't prepared for that.

Rach - We're at a friend's house in their backyard.

Jonzie - I have a major coffee problem. The first step is admitting it, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >