Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just Another Day Skating

It's been so gorgeous outside lately. My every spare minute has been spent on the trail. I realize this is getting repetitive, but seriously, I couldn't be happier than when I'm out on a trail in the forest. I'll try not to repeat this constantly, but just know that even though I'm silent, my heart is screaming just that.

So, life here is fabulous, and it seems that even Sunset magazine agrees. They just had an article about Bend in their February issue. It highlights why I need you to visit - so that you'll move here!

Like the article come to life, we spent Saturday morning skating at Meissner Sno Park. Here's Mike hauling Sarah along. He makes it look easy, but let me tell you it is no longer easy to pull that kid along. Her 32+ pounds added with the 22+ pounds of the Chariot make this a serious workout. When it was my turn to pull her, I had to fight to get her up the hills and keep from getting drug backwards down the slope.



After skiing all morning, we came home, and I took the dogs for a run. ON A TRAIL! Can you feel my joy? Is my heart's screaming too loud?

Oh, just come out and let your heart scream with mine.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Blogger QT said...

Count me in - for a visit, and as an envious runner....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >