Monday, January 28, 2008

Three Happy Things

Tonight before bed, I asked Sarah to tell me three things that made her happy today.

She said, "Jumping in the shower." (She was congested, so I let her play in the steamy shower.)

Then with a giggle, "Papa Troy made me happy."

Finally, in a serious tone, "Nana."

You see, Papa Troy and Nana just left back to Texas today. During their visit this weekend, they must have made quite an impact on Sarita. As we waved to them before they drove off to the airport, Sarah said, "I don't want them to go."

And who can blame her for feeling that way? There aren't many other people out there who would lug a suitcase full of neat surprises for her or bravely take her out on fun outings IN THE SNOW or let her knead the bread dough:



Yup, grandparents. They're definitely something to be happy about.

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger QT said...

That picture - I wish you had one of her in full-on kneading mode. I bet she was up to her elbows!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >