Friday, March 20, 2009

Ask Your Kid - Part I

This interview has been spreading around the internet lately. I'm not one to stop the spread of information. So this morning while Sarah ate breakfast, I picked her 4 1/2 year old brain and recorded her answers.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you.
2. What makes mom happy?
Her kid.
3. What makes mom sad?
If her kid is not home.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Swings me around in circles.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
She was like a baby.
6. How old is your mom?
I don't know. 27?
7. How tall is your mom?
She's little.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with her kid.
9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
Work.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
I don't know.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Working.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Making things.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Gets money for making rovers.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Jalapeños.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Nothing (giggles....)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Caillou! (hysterical laughing...) I mean Ord. Ord is a boy!
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Have girl secrets.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Our hair is almost the same.
19. How are you and your mom different?
My mommy has green eyes and I have blue eyes.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she tells me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
His eyes.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
To the beach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >