Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I can't even bother with a title

Tell me. How is it a good idea to lose an hour of sleep? I love the extra hour of sunshine Daylight Saving Time gives me in the evenings, but the loss of sleep, sweet, sweet sleep, just might not be worth it. I'm dying here. Dying.

Gosh, I don't even remember what this post was going to be about. Seriously. I can't remember.

Thinking... thinking...

Oh, forget it. Here are a bunch of photos of Sarah. Notice in the last photo the faint trace of the shiner she gave herself with a jump rope. And, yes. She does dress herself. I'd never select such impractical shoes. Or dresses. Or tights.











5 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We don't call those things cuts and bruises. We call them fun-marks.

So... I'd assume you only picked the jacket, then?

Rachael

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Deby said...

I love the term fun-mark. I must adopt that in my house.

Sarah is a hoot and a half. It is so nice to see her with a very definate sense of self at such a young age.

Yawn! I'm with you on the lack of sleep too. :)

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that her color palette is quite good. the dark tights under the light pink party dress, verrry 2010. the contrasting coat in an interesting print? America's Next Top Model beware! is she the next white tyra??? i am lucky if james picks pants that go all the way over his socks. all he wants to wear are auburn sweatpants!

ps you must come visit in our new house!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess i should be more politically correct, she can be the next non-african american Tyra!

love, carrie, scott, and james

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

Rach - Yep. Only the jacket. It's the only article of clothing that we agree on.

Deby - If only she'd dial back the stubborn a little...

Carrie - Congratulations on the new house! We want pictures.

Tyra and ANTM rock! I love me some crazy, fierce Tyra.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >