Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And then there was Santa...

On the 23rd, we tunneled through the snow to pay Santa a visit. Sarah was too excited to take off her coat.



Excellent visit! This Santa was fantastic. His helpers whispered Sarah's name in his ear while we were waiting. When we walked up to him and he said, "Sarah! Hello!" I thought my kid would explode.

When we were back in the car and Sarah found the power of speech again, I got the excited rundown. "Mom, he knew my name! And he said I was on the nice list! And he said the elves would get right to work on my princess makeup kit!"

After breathing and calming down for a bit, she yelled again, "I'm on the nice list!"

I guess she had some doubts.

1 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Deby said...

TOO funny! I can't wait until my kids won't turn and run in terror away from Santa.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >