Monday, December 29, 2008

It was a time of snow...

I know! Let's pretend that December is not nearly over, that it's closer to the 20th of the month. You feeling it? Alright! Me, too.

Around that time, in this little part of the world, this is what we were seeing, snow:



On top of that snow, there was more snow:



And more snow, and more snow and... well, you get the idea.

That's OK. Snow is fun, if you use your imagination. See this pile of snow on the table. Well, if you're lame, it's just a pile of snow, but if you're a four-year-old, it's a birthday cake in need of decorating.



Sarah just filled a few spray bottles with food coloring and gave nature a cake.



I love four-year-olds! You've heard it, I know. I don't care. I want to scream it out loud. Best age ever!



Cones filled with snow then served as a snack, a fantastic snack!



So, this snow thing, it just kept going and going until we had nearly two feet of the stuff. I stopped taking pictures after a while and started using my imagination in a different way, a warmer way. I snuggled deep under my blankets and transported myself to sunny, sunny Maui.

Ahhh... I think I even got a tan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >