Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside

We finally got some wintery weather. It's currently 3.2 degrees outside (that's Fahrenheit, baby) with some snow blowing around. The high temperature isn't expected to crack the double digits.

Not a big deal, for me. My three computers are keeping my office nice and toasty. Oh, I'm not kidding. I have three computers in my office. All running important jobs. Wikipedia is important, right?

Anyway, my concern is Lola, my Mojave Desert dog. She's refusing to set foot outside. I can't imagine that little bladder of hers can hold out much longer.

Make yellow snow, Lola! Make yellow snow!

Not working. Oh, well. At least all of the powder is crisp and clean for our amusement.

3 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Blogger SuperP. said...

-41 where I am.

If you took that picture here, your skin would freeze. lol!

And, btw, I Love your picture!

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't that a tad cold for Bend?

The good thing about weather like that is it make 14F feel like jeans-jacket weather.

Rachael

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

Penny - That is seriously cold. Yikes!

Rachael - This is much colder than normal. We only had a one day cold spell like this last year.

You're absolutely right. I took the dogs out yesterday when it was 15F and I broke a sweat. It felt balmy. Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >