Monday, October 16, 2006

Visitors From The East

We had a special treat this weekend. Sarah's grandmother (Nana), aunt (Cathy) and two cousins (Parker and Caitlin) came out to visit. Thrilled is not a strong enough word to describe Sarah's experience.



I don't think I could ever properly summarize the action. There was a trip to the city, a visit to a fire station, playtime at the park and so many funny moments in between. In the end, it's the simple moments that stand out for me.



We can't wait to play with them again.

3 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Scribbit said...

I like the double-seat-belt thing you have going there. And here I thought I was the only mom bad enough to do that in an emergency.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Girlplustwo said...

what gorgeous pics..and it sounds like you had a lovely (and well-deserved) weekend. the babes are delicious!

 
At 10:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Visiting relatives are the best of times! Great photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >