Saturday, April 26, 2008

Busted THING!

OK, doubters and Chupacabra-ists, I told you I'd deliver. Here are the goods. Check it.

The scene in our garage on Friday morning, open dog food bin, flour footprints and muddy dog water.



Smallest CSI measuring the extent of the dog food damage. Note footprints on the dog bed.



The scene at the point of entry/exit:



Footprint A:





Footprint B:



Path of perp out of the garage.



Footprints on the patio leading away from the scene.



Point of escape.



Not enough evidence for you? Oh, don't worry, sweetie, I've got more for you tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a photo of the critter. Chupacabra can take on many forms.
MKR

 
At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like a badger to me-no wonder the dogs like to sleep with you-just remind me to shut bedroom door upon visit-how about a motion camera for positive ID

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >