Friday, July 27, 2007

Yes? No? Pick one!

I've developed a terrible habit. I end all questions with the question, "Yes or no?"

At this point in my life, I just don't feel like I have time to listen to any extra words. I used to be a patient person. Really, I was. Very patient. But now, I don't have time for patience. I have a lot of balls in the air. So, I want an answer, and I want it now. In one word.

If I ask a question, I don't want to know what you had for lunch, I don't need your thoughts on the weather and I don't want to listen to you prattle about your hopes and dreams. Just give me a damn answer. Yes or no!

Yes. I am a real ball of joy to be around.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Joy to be around, take a few days off and see your family. You
will feel much better. Iam Psycho,
Iam already homesick. REJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >