Monday, June 25, 2007

Leakey, Texas - 2007

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas." - Davy Crockett



We spent the past week in the Hill Country of Texas. This is a gorgeous part of the state. Lush rolling hills and lazy rivers are in abundance. For added sparkle, our wonderful family was also there.

Hundreds of pictures were taken. I kid you not. Hundreds. I picked just a few and added them to Flickr. So, go there if you're into scenes from Texas.

Otherwise, just know that we had a magnificent time. Oh, but a week of vacation is tough to bounce back from. Work, chores and all other uninteresting matters did not take a break. So, I'll attend to them now, but I'll keep a small memory of floating on a Texas river burning for a bit longer.

5 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger QT said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I lived in Austin for two years, I loved everything about it except the BUGS.

We used to go to Enchanted Rock often. And I love all the natural springs/limestone pools. Beautiful! Glad you had a great time. I will have to check out some of your pics.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Girlplustwo said...

you know, i've never been to texas aside from the airport. texas.

it's so big and vast and bordering mexico and exciting and southern and someday.

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas has rivers and trees?!?!? It's so pretty!

Rachael

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger cody ross said...

texas is rather nice. glad you had a good time.&& you best be heading up here to new mexico soon...

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Scribbit said...

Like the quote :)

I've only been to D/FW airport.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >