Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Vick Rhymes With...

Have you heard all of the news surrounding Michael Vick, the Atlanta Falcons' QB? No. Well, read this:

Michael Vick Indicted


Lovely, huh?

Today, this news surfaced:

NFL to Vick: Stay out of camp

That's great news, but if you're interested in hitting this jerk in the pocketbook, the Humane Society has set up a campaign to have Nike pull his sponsorship. The form to fill out is here:

Nike, It's Time to Drop-Kick Michael Vick

Ugh. I have to go wash my hands now. Just typing this guy's name makes me feel dirty.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update:

Nike has suspended their contract with Vick:

Endorsers bench Vick


Animal lovers are a powerful bunch.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this post. I have submitted my letter today.

Cory

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger QT said...

I did this the day after I read the news. It looks like the National Felon League is going to reconsider whether he should be suspended, after all.

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sick. I hope this guy loses everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >