Monday, April 23, 2007

Infested

Caterpillars! Caterpillars everywhere!

Western tussock moths have invaded our neighborhood. They swing from the trees, squirm along the ground, creep on our porch:



violate postal rules, I'm sure:



tarnish beauty:



and did I mention, float through the air:



The floating through the air is the worst. I'm trying to contain my mouth breathing (and knuckle dragging, but that's another story), because I'm sure I'll end up with one in the mouth. I've already gotten them in my hair, on my clothes and nearly in my eye.

It's all very creepy and feels like a plague right out of Exodus. I just can't wait until they're gone.

2 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger QT said...

You need some ducks. Ducks would definitely be able to take care of that problem for you.

They poop alot, tho. Maybe some chickens?

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Girlplustwo said...

it is a bit creepy. and yet kind of cool at the same time.

Chickens and ducks. That Nina, farmgirl to the bone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >