Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Tech Savvy Friend Is The Best Friend, Indeed

Just when you thought I couldn't possibly have any other birthday related material, out comes footage from the party!

This movie was made by the father of one of Sarah's friends - an incredibly talented and generous person. Now, I don't think a thank you note covers a gift like this. I mean, he made a movie of my daughter's party. A good movie. With music that tugs at my heart. How do I repay an act like this? A year of dishwashing? Do I reroof his house? Asphalt the driveway? I'm just not sure.

Well, here's the movie. Enjoy! This might be the last you'll hear of her birthday... but, probably not.

5 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Valarie said...

The party looked perfect. Happy Birthday to Sarah!

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger becca said...

It is so fun to see Sarah in action since we have never had the opportunity to meet in person! I feel like i know her. And it was fun to see Mike doing daddy things like blowing up baloons for his 2 year old little girl and all her friends! So neat!

As far as this friend of yours goes - what a friend! We have done similar videos of our Julianne and it takes us forever (which is an understatement). We usually pull an all-nighter the night before her birthday to finish her special video of the year's memories. Reroofing the house? - could it be that expensive? - I'm willing to pay!

Happy Birthday Sarah - i hope to meet you before these cute toddler days are gone!

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I give...That brought tears to my
eyes. The mother of 3 snaps....
This is Wonderful. You can never
repay your friend for this. It is
priceless. Happy Birthday Sarah!
I am sticking with tradition of being late. "It's in the mail"
You can talk to Cody and Luke if
you don't believe me. REJ

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Chris - Thanks!

Valarie - It was a very fun party.

Becca - We must get Sarah and Julianne together. I bet they'd have a lot of fun and stir up some trouble for us. It would be great!

REJ - I think the video is priceless too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >