Thursday, June 22, 2006

Back and Still Young

The trip to the Land of Enchantment has ended. Sarita and I returned as exhausted, happy lumps. There's much to share, but also much work to catch up on. So, I'll post photos and details later.

For now, I'll share an audio clip of a ring tone that you may have heard about. It's a high frequency sound that the majority of people over the ancient age of 28 lose the ability to hear. So, teenagers are loading this tone onto their cell phones and using their electronics completely undetected by pesky old people. Here's the link to the ring tone:

Are you old?

I'm proud/amazed to announce that I can still hear the beacon of youth, and if I play it one more time, Sancho will club my oh-so-young body into a pile of arthritis free joints with a two-by-four.

2 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

I can hear it too, but that is the most unpleasant sound ever!!!

Kids choose to listen to this?? Bleh

 
At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >