Thursday, June 15, 2006

Away We Go!

For Father's Day, I'm giving Mike an invaluable gift - an entire weekend to himself. Mornings of sweet silence. Entire days to indulge in whims. Not a dirty diaper in sight. Sounds like heaven.

How am I transporting him to such a miraculous place, you may ask? Well, he's actually going nowhere. I'm packing up the kid and hauling her to New Mexico to spend a few days with a heap of her cousins.

I think this is the perfect gift for Mike. Well, maybe not quite perfect. Sancho and Lola are sticking around. I thought about taking them with me, but Lola's stench and Sancho's attitude just can't be contained by my carry-on.

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Sara that Nana has a big, big, ladder that can reach the tallest tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >