Friday, June 09, 2006

Conversations With Maxdon

Sarah's nap skipping finally caught up with her. She slept from 8 pm on Wednesday night until almost 2 pm yesterday. That's right, math marvels, almost 18 hours of straight sleep! When she finally woke up, we conversed over a snack. While not as exciting as a dance session, these chats amuse me. Of course, I'm enthralled by her yawning, blinking, and toe wiggling. Hey, I'm her mom. Obsession is a right.

The first snippet of conversation covers her favorite topic: balloons!

Then, we moved on to my favorite topic: Sancho and Lola! (Unfortunately, this was cut short. The camera ran out of memory.)

3 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the sweetness
of Sarah! Can't wait to see you
guys. REJ

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Valarie said...

Holy crap, she is smart! and sweet and cute... How do you feel about arranged marriages?

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

REJ - I'm counting down the days. So excited to see everyone!

Valarie - Arranged marriages are great! They save all of that dating trouble. Plus, I'm sure I'm the only one who could pick someone worthy of my baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >