Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Eyes Ball Dirty

Happy Belated Easter!


I'm back from a very fast but fun trip.

I abandoned Mike and Sarah this weekend so that I could cheer my sister on as she ran the Boston Marathon! I'll have to write up details of the trip later, because I got home to find Mike recovering from the trauma of being drenched in Sarah's puke. Yup. Sarah has the flu.

When she woke up briefly this afternoon, she told me that her hair hurt. Then, in her feverish loopiness, she insisted that Mike's eyeballs were dirty ("Daddy's eyes ball dirty"). She kept pointing and insisting, "Daddy's eyes ball dirty!" She said hers were also dirty ("My eyes ball dirty"). Then, she told us how she took care of the problem, "I wash them in potty." Yeah, she's pretty sick and must be having some very bizarre dreams.

It's good to be home?

5 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what were the results of the marathon for No.15595?

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

poor little sarah! we hope she had a wonderful easter despite the sickness. how did your sister do? and when are you going to run the mercedes marathon in birmingham,al? love, the goss family

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Anonymous - No. 15595 finished in 3:59:55 and didn't even look tired at the end.

Goss's - I think Sarah had a great Easter. The sickness is probably her way of recovering from all of the fun. My sister did great! She says it was a hard run.. blah.. blah.. blah..., but she wasn't even limping the next day. She's just a machine. Marathon? Couldn't we just come out to visit and eat some of Carrie's awesome fried shrimp?

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger becca said...

Eye balls? Sarah knows what eye balls are? I can understand her knowing eye, but eye ball? You must be going through flash cards every evening after day care - that must be it.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

Becca - Flash cards? We're too lazy for stuff like that. I think she's learning from all of the television that she's not supposed to be watching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >