Friday, April 15, 2005

Parent Of The Year

While hiking last weekend, I managed to get poison oak all over my arms. (Aghggh!!!! It itches! Pay attention Romero!) Sarah woke up one morning with red streaks that looked like the beginning of the rash on her face. I frantically called her doctor to see what I could do. Her advice was basically to keep her drugged on Benadryl. The sedative effects of the drug should keep her from scratching at it and (as a bonus) from bothering us with her wakefulness. Before I could run out and get this miracle drug, the red streaks vanished. So, I don't think I infected her with poison oak, but I have to tell you, I was worried there for a while. I'm pretty sure that if had turned her face into a scab of red weeping rash coupled with the finger chopping incident that I would have definitely been taken out of the running for Parent Of The Year. Now, there's still hope. Phew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >