Saturday, April 09, 2005

18 more? You've got to be kidding....

Sarah started the day with the tip of another new tooth (bottom front right) popping out of her head! Unfortunately, this all happened around 5 am. So, I got to get out of bed and rock her in the chill of dawn. Her pain seemed to disappear only when I was holding her. I wanted to sleep so badly at one point that I thought I could trick her into thinking that I was holding her while she was lying in her crib. I put her in her crib and then hunched over her and hugged her. My plan was to put my head down in the crib and sleep while hugging her and standing in the hunched position. Trust me, this sounded like an excellent idea at the time. Of course, it didn't work. She has some sort of sensor that lets her know when I'm in the position least likely to allow sleep. That's the only position that will stop her screaming. So, I spent the next two hours attempting to snooze in the rocking chair with her sprawled in my arms.

How many more teeth is she going to sprout? I'm beginning to think that two bottom teeth are really all that she needs.

Here she is sunning her new chompers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >