Thursday, March 24, 2005

I Left My Spleen In San Francisco

California finally got it's act together yesterday afternoon. The rain stopped and the temperature got above a chilly 55 degrees (My sister's right. I am a weather weakling.) So, we decided to venture out and face the elements head on. Here's Sarah after our outing in the brutal weather:



Today has been gorgeous. When we went out this morning, it seemed like a circus in our neighborhood. Everyone was out enjoying the sun. So, I guess I won't get too attached to that spleen of mine after all. California has sucked me in again. Do you know any good human organ traders? I could really use a down payment for a house.

Oh, ok. Here's Sarah again.

"Don't even think of it! My spleen is staying right where it is - use Sancho's."

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Housing is still reasonable in Gig-um country and with temperatures in the mid seventies. Lots of sunshine mid humidity. Baby is beautiful.

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Sarah was pushing the
buggy up and down hills. Nap
time desperately needed, ASAP!
REJ

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Julie said...

She is so adoreable!!
Glad you got some spring weather for the spring!

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know that housing is pretty cheap down here in alabama! plus, your favorite cousin is here! love, carrie, scott, and james

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >