Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Rain, Rain Go Away...

It's been raining for what seems like weeks now. Cabin fever is just about to drive me bonkers. This is probably a good indication that I should never move to rainier parts of the country. I like being outdoors, and I like a sunny day. California usually gives me what I want which is why I'm willing to risk death by earthquake and pay ridiculous amounts for housing, but if California doesn't shape up soon, I might have to start looking at other states. I hear you can buy entire houses without having to sell vital organs in other parts of the country. So, enough with this 55 degree weather and misting rain. Give me sunshine and 70 degrees!

Sarah doesn't seem to be phased by the weather at all. She's always happy. Here she is trying to launch herself out of her Exersaucer.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a weather weakling!
I ran a great 5 mi. on hills
in the mid 30's on Monday. No wind chill. Sunny and 70 sounds like
paradise, not a reality in this
world. Happy Bunny Day REJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >