Thursday, December 02, 2004

Just Another Day

Yesterday is a bit of a blur. I vaguely remember changing a couple of diapers, washing some dishes and taking care of a few other household chores, but that's about it. I don't think I really accomplished anything at all.

My biggest challenge of the day was trying to keep Sarah entertained. She has just recently gotten into this mode where she goes spastic while she's playing. I mean she goes bonkers. She frantically grabs everything within reach. Then, she shakes and beats whatever had the misfortune of making it into her little hands with all of her might. After stuffing the object into her mouth a couple of times, she flings it, as in disgust, as far away from her as she can. Her chubby fingers then search for something else to torment, and the process begins again. This is all done while stomping her feet and screaming. She's a maniac. It's like if she got into the coffee or the baby-nip. Is there such a thing as baby-nip? I don't know, but if there is, I think we've got a grove of it growing in our house. On the upside, she does nap hard after one of these sessions.


More toys! Must have more toys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >