Wednesday, November 24, 2004

To The Tofu

I found a couple of people at the train station yesterday who needed a warm place to stay for Thanksgiving. After they assured me that tofu turkey is something that they have always dreamed of having for Thanksgiving, I had pity on them and brought them home. I have a strong suspicion that one of them is one of those Grandparents I told you about. The other one is smaller than the first, but much more energetic than all of us combined. She has several remarkable skills, but the most impressive one so far is her ability to run while wearing these:



We're thinking about picking up a few others at the airport tonight. I'll let you know what we find.

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! You are going to have the most special
Thanksgiving of all...I can tell by that
magical shoe.

Tofu Turkey? Please keep us informed.

Rita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >