Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tooth #1 Down

Sarah has lost her first tooth! Yippee!!! Hooray!!! And all sorts of other stuff!!!

The event was a bit more exciting than I anticipated. Sarah was burning off the last embers of energy before bedtime by dancing like a maniac to Taylor Swift (note: I'll address this Taylor Swift problem at a later date) when she accidentally bit down on her loose tooth. This caused the tooth to hang from her gums by a thread and streams of blood to flow down her chin. Poor Sarah was a little stunned. After a few swishes of warm water, the tooth came completely out and the blood stopped flowing.



That little tooth then went into a silver box with the words "Tooth In Here" written on it.



Sarah placed the box under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy and barely slept most of the night. She was just too excited!

The Tooth Fairy did not disappoint. She delivered two one dollar bills covered in glitter. Who knew a little tooth could bring so much excitement into our lives?

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah,
When is your mom bringing you to visit me. She needs to share you with family. Nice Tooth Fairy in Bend.
REJ

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulation on this significant milestone.

Hank asked me, before he ever lost a tooth, if the tooth fairy was real. I had to admit that the tooth fairy was not real, but I asked him if we could just pretend he/she was. He declined, even though he would get money. He was more interested in keeping his tooth.

Your Sarah stories always remind me of Hank stories. Not that I am obsessed with Hank or anything. I hope it's OK that I share them, that I'm not a blog-hog or anything.

Rach

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >