Monday, March 22, 2010

Loose Tooth!

I interrupt my complete neglect of this blog to mark the most exciting event in Sarah's life, so far, the discovery of her first loose tooth!



At breakfast, she bit into an orange slice and yelped with glee when she noticed that her tooth was loose. All day she has wiggled it hoping to release that little gem from the grasp of her gums. She isn't scared at all. She is thrilled, thrilled, thrilled! And over the moon! And all sorts of other excited phrases!

The end.

Back to neglecting this sorry old blog. Well, until the tooth is finally lost...

2 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Deby said...

How exciting! I still remember when Katya lost her first tooth. It really is a monumental occasion.

Now to see what the tooth fairy might bring her....

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger Jonzie said...

Oh dear! I remember when I lost my first one! I also remember I was NOT excited. She's definitely braver than me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >