Friday, December 18, 2009

Daisies on Ice

Sarah has taken her first step into the world of Girl Scouts and has joined a Daisy troop. I'm not sure she's really into all that the Daisies are supposed to represent. But she likes to wear the vest. That's a step toward honorable living, right?

Anyway, her troop had their first outing this week. They went ice skating! Here's Sarah in her beloved vest. It's supposed to have daisy petals and troop numbers on it. Guess who hasn't had a chance to iron them on. Yup. That's me. I fail as a Daisy mom.



So on this trip, the girls were given an ice skating lesson.



Oh my gosh! Sarah complained about that lesson for days before the trip. After all, she KNOWS how to ice skate. Don't you know? She's practically a pro and could teach the class herself. In fact, she knows just about everything. She's an ice skating encyclopedia. And we are all non-skating fools.

Help me!

Here she is after the lesson complaining about the lesson. See this terrible attitude. It drives me bonkers!!!



OK. Now that I got that off my chest, here are some photos. That's if I can figure out how to work this extremely complicated computer. It's probably more difficult than ice skating. I might need to call in that self-proclaimed expert on everything...









1 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jonzie said...

Hilarious. I loved the way she said "boring". She did seem pretty bored though, you have to admit that :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >