Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ask Your Kid 2010 - Part 1

Last year, I interviewed Sarah. Those answers are here: 2009 interview.

A couple of weeks ago, I asked her the same questions. It thought it was interesting how most of her answers are pretty close to what she said a year ago.

Here's what my 5 1/2 year old had to say.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
I love you and she also says "teeth". (The teeth thing is a little joke we have going)
2. What makes mom happy?
Me.
3. What makes mom sad?
When I'm not home.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
With funny words.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Me.
6. How old is your mom?
38.
7. How tall is your mom?
Small.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Play with me.
9. What does your mom do when you're not here?
Work or run the dogs or go on a run.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being nice or being a good artist.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Wall ball, jump roping - you're pretty good at that.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
I'm just gonna say sew, cause I've never seen you do that and writing, especially writing your e's!
13. What does your mom do for a job?
She does power engineering.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
That's a hard one. Chile.
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She's playful and nice.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
That's a hard one, cause you could be anybody.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play wall ball and go to the tennis courts, sometimes. And have fun.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Nose, ears, eyes - right? same shape. Hair, highlights.
19. How are you and your mom different?
The color of our eyes and the way we write. I write giant. You write scribbly.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Cause she says I love you all the time, and she hugs and kisses me all the time.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
He's handsome and nice.
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
That's a tricky one. Where is your favorite place to go? JPL. Is that your favorite place?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >