Friday, April 24, 2009

Kindergarten Orientation

Thursday was a big day. I mean a BIG DAY! Sarah had kindergarten orientation.

She and her best friend held each other's hands tightly. Giddy with a touch of terrified, they strolled through the halls giggling, chattering, wondering about this fantastic new world waiting to reveal its secrets. With little hands stuck tight, this new world wasn't so overwhelming. With little hands stuck tight, this world took the faint shape of the familiar. With little hands stuck tight, they heard the whispers of its secrets.



A pack of parents followed, giddy with a touch of terrified...

7 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She can not go to kindergarten yet. She is still a baby and she needs her mommy.

MKR

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

MKR - I know! This can't be right. It's OK if I hold her hand at school, right?

 
At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can hold her hand ONLY if she allows you to.
MKR

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kindergarten is SO MUCH FUN!

Hank loves it, too.

Rachael

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger J Fife said...

MKR - Well, she'll never let me do that. I guess I'm out of luck.

Rach - I also think that Kindergarten will rock. Sarah thinks it will rock even more.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Cody Ross said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Cody Ross said...

This must be a mistake? Sara is not old enough
to go to kindergarten. I've never felt so old!

lots of love from N.M.,

-cody

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >