Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter: Eggs Dyed

Sarah finally was able to partake in one of her favorite activities on Earth, egg dying.



She decided to skip the use of tools and just use her fingers. This surprised me, because she usually doesn't like to dirty her precious, little hands. I was even more surprised by her heavy use of the color blue. Maybe she's tiring of the pink.



After all of the dying, she spent a good chunk of the evening gluing flowers onto the eggs.



I have a few dye tablets left. I'm going to break them out next time I need a four hour break.

3 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean to say that she will do this on her own for four hours? For me, it would be a four hour break from whatever I was trying to do, so I could do it with Hank.

The only thing he does on his own for that long is put together a new Lego kit. And it must cost at least $50-60. The smaller kits do not please him.

Rach

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Deby said...

Wow. She did good! I bought four boxes of egg dying kits but was too chicken to try and attempt two toddlers with eggs and food coloring.

Maybe next year Sarah can come over and show my little ones the ropes.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger J Fife said...

Rach - Yes. Sarah will dye and decorate eggs on her own. But that is the only activity that she will do on her own for more than 10 minutes. Ugh...

Deby - Too bad it wasn't warm enough to do it outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >