Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New Mexico: Day 1

Our first morning in New Mexico, Sarah and Grandma Angie bonded over a manicure. Yes, a manicure. Those girly tendencies that Sarah has confuse me and give me a little rash. But her grandma seems to understand them completely. See that necklace. It's a gift from Grandma Angie. Grandma gets it. She just gets it.



So to try to keep those two girls grounded, I demanded that we go raspberry picking at Salman Ranch. Dirt and fresh air are things that I understand.

Alas, we were too late to pick our own fruit on that day. We snacked on a pint of pre-picked berries while strolling through the flower garden instead.



Actually, I shouldn't say that we snacked on raspberries. Sarah pretty much ate the entire pint by herself.





1 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger QT said...

So cute! I love the manicure~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >