Friday, June 27, 2008

Insert some Friday related title here...

Well, I made it. Still alive. Against all odds.

Had a work trip to Southern California at the beginning of the week. It was brutally hot down there. There was record setting heat that I've gotten too soft to take. So, I couldn't bring myself to run through the Angeles Forest on one of my favorite trails. I ended up lounging by the pool and working out in the hotel gym instead. Ugh!!! The pool was great, but indoor gyms and I are not a happy couple. Five minutes into the workout, I was bored and ready to get out of there.

Now, Sarah is home with me. Her school is closed today. She sat in my lap as we read the morning news. When we finished reading an article detailing the melting of the ice at the North Pole, North Pole could be ice-free this summer, she said, "That's not good! Because Santa Clauses skis don't come off of his sleigh. Not good!"

That's all the randomness that I have for you today. I'm off to listen to Sarah talk. Oh, more coffee. I'm gonna need a lot more coffee.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can sympathize with you about the gym thing. Something about it is far too forced and not nearly natural enough to make it enjoyable.


As far as the exhaustion goes, coffee always helps! (along with a good CD in the stereo and a book of Charles Bukowski poems) It seems I don't have the correct e mail address to keep in touch with you, my old one was hacked into. Currently you can e mail me at codyrossro@gmail.com.

Keep In Touch!


-cody in golondrinas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >