Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Questions

You know when you feel like you have a lot to say, but when you start to say it, you realize you actually have nothing to say. Yeah. If you understood that sentence then you understand exactly how I feel right now. And you're fluent in gibberish. So, I like you.

This is all I've got for you today - a few non-Star Wars related questions that have sprung from the kid this week.
  • (while eating a seedless orange) If oranges do not have seeds, how do they grow?
  • (while eating a chicken wing) Why can't chickens fly?
  • (while eating any type of food) Can I have some candy? Can I have some gum? Can I have a treat? Can I have dessert?
Hey, not all of her questions are deep. Happy Friday!

2 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously does she just get cuter every single day???

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great picture! REJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >