Sunday, May 06, 2007

050607

I was about to go to bed when I noticed the date. I couldn't let this sequence slip by unmarked. So, I'll give a lame quick recap of this weekend's events.

Saturday morning, we joined Sarah's buddies from Overpriced Daycare and marched in the Palo Alto May Fete Parade. It's hard to give a run down of a parade when you're in the parade. So, I can't tell you how entertaining it was from a spectator's point of view, but I can tell you that walking the route with the parents from Sarah's daycare was a fun time. We've been very lucky to meet a great bunch of people through her school. It almost makes the steep tuition worth it. Almost.

The rest of the day was spent napping - not by us, but by Sarah. She slept a whopping 4 hours that afternoon! She and her dad must have had a lot of fun while I was out of town last week.

Today, we filled up Sarah's kiddie pool (it was a hot day) and had her best friend over for a barbecue. We completely corrupted this healthy little girl by introducing her to ice cream cones and s'mores for the first time. On the same day. Here's Sarah exhibiting her professional s'more eating skills:



Here's a caterpillar sneaking it's way up Sarah's best friend's mom's back. See, I told you they're everywhere.



Hope your weekend was fun and caterpillar free.

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger QT said...

To add even more oomph to your sequence, yesterday was my 35th birthday. There is probably something profound in all these numbers, but I am not smart enough to figure it out.

I love smores! Glad Sarah enjoyed - your weekend sounds like it was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >