Saturday, May 05, 2007

What's bigger than a C cup?

I had to go to my office in Southern California this week. As I was standing in line at the airport, I overheard this conversation between a Very Cosmetically Enhanced Woman and Some Man.

Some Man: So, how did the laser eye surgery work out for you?
Very Cosmetically Enhanced Woman: Great! I can see perfectly.
SM: Really? What's your vision?
VCEW: {Blank Stare}
SM: You know, is it 20/20?
VCEW: Ummm... what's better than 20/20?
SM: 20/15?
VCEW: Yeah, that's what it is! That's what I have - 20/15.

You gotta love L.A., but I was left wondering, does this woman know the extent of her other surgical enhancements?

3 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

only you ladies will touch this one!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Scribbit said...

I keep seeing a woman at the gym with the largest breasts stuck to the skinniest body around. Never see her actually working out but she's there strutting around regularly.

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger QT said...

I don't have a problem, for the most part, with the plastic surgery. But no one knows when to stop...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >