Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Like Nana's

It's become obvious that all of the teasing that Sarah does with her Nana is just a facade for how much she really wants and enjoys Nana's attention. Her repeated admonition of "Don't touch!" is clearly an attempt to employ the power of reverse psychology on her grandmother and simultaneously drive me batty.

Since Nana left, Sarah's been asking, "Where Nana go?" She's also pointed out that the uncomfortable futon that her poor grandmother sleeps on is "Nana's bed". This morning when I was combing her hair, I told her that I was going to use a rubber band to hold her hair. She then told me what she wanted, "Ponytail. Like Nana's."

Oh, silly kid. Your ways are much too complicated.

1 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Nana has to stop by more often. That's my take on it.
Sarita give Nana hugs and kisses and you will conquer her world. If you have'nt already made an impression upon her. You silly Nana's girl. REJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

< ? Blogging Mommies # >